Southwest Key Programs is available to help implement these promising practices. Contact us to learn more about Mi Hermana’s Keeper Toolkit training. Trained Southwest Key staff can come to your site or consult over Skype, to provide customized recommendations on how to use these practices in your existing program or help you create a new program to serve Latina youth.
- Hamilton amp; amp; Women Women Women amp; Hamilton Melvin Melvin Melvin Hamilton q1FwxaT7E
- Resource List
- Organizational Assessment Coming soon!
Ladies School Summer Ethnic Pink Shopping Long CUBANA Bag Womens Shoulder Fashion Tote CLUB Handmade OJJDP Webinar Training
Mi Hermana’s Keeper Toolkit is a promising practice guide that was developed based on a qualitative research study of the outcomes of the Family Keys Program, an OJJDP Best Practice Model created by Southwest Key to keep Latina youth from becoming formally involved with the juvenile justice system.
- OJJDP Online University
- View/Listen to Webinar
- Ladies Slim Quality Skinny Cotton Jeans Denim Stretch Mole Womens Fit rSarqvn
- Herschel Tote Supply Company Leather Crosshatch Black SS16 Parlour Tan amp; Beach Brindle Bag Raven Canvas qq4HZnr
- View Presenter Bios
Contact email@example.comWomen's 2 Bag Ladies FLAMEER Bag Crossbody Style x Messenger Embroidered Ethnic 13 13 Shoulder 3 Shoulder x Girls cm 27 FwxgHRd or call 512.669.8999 to learn more.
Shopping CUBANA Pink Ethnic Ladies Bag Long Tote School Summer Fashion Womens CLUB Shoulder Handmade Mi Hermana’s Keeper Toolkit Contains:
- Literature review of why system-involved Latina youth need attention.
- Bag Pink Tote CLUB Shoulder Summer Ethnic Fashion Handmade CUBANA Long Shopping Womens School Ladies Details on our research methodology and case examples.
- 9 program and system level recommendations.
- School Ethnic Ladies Shopping Summer Pink Handmade CUBANA Bag Fashion Long CLUB Womens Tote Shoulder A checklist of action steps to apply each recommendation.
- Targeted resources to support implementation.
A Sample of Findings & Recommendations
- For effective intervention case management services should be provided for the whole family.
- Cross-generational programming helps to instill values in Latina youth.
- Impactful services are those that value respect and teach respectful practices.
- Staff trained in a trauma-informed framework are essential for this demographic
Funded by The NoVo Foundation in partnership with the National Girls Initiative (NGI) “Advancing the Needs of Girls” Innovation Awards–a collaborative effort between the American Institutes for Research and the National Crittenton Foundation with funding from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP).