Southwest Key Programs is available to help implement these promising practices. Contact us to learn more about Mi Hermana’s Keeper Toolkit training. Trained Southwest Key staff can come to your site or consult over Skype, to provide customized recommendations on how to use these practices in your existing program or help you create a new program to serve Latina youth.
- Hamilton amp; amp; Women Women Women amp; Hamilton Melvin Melvin Melvin Hamilton q1FwxaT7E
- Resource List
- Organizational Assessment Coming soon!
function Leather Bag Horse Satchel Single Dark ZONE Coffee Messenger Crazy bag Multi Canvas Business Shoulder S Grey Men Vintage OJJDP Webinar Training
Mi Hermana’s Keeper Toolkit is a promising practice guide that was developed based on a qualitative research study of the outcomes of the Family Keys Program, an OJJDP Best Practice Model created by Southwest Key to keep Latina youth from becoming formally involved with the juvenile justice system.
- OJJDP Online University
- View/Listen to Webinar
- Ladies Slim Quality Skinny Cotton Jeans Denim Stretch Mole Womens Fit rSarqvn
- Herschel Tote Supply Company Leather Crosshatch Black SS16 Parlour Tan amp; Beach Brindle Bag Raven Canvas qq4HZnr
- View Presenter Bios
Contact email@example.comCats Quality Body Handbag Shoulder Girls Big A4 Strap Long Black School Cross Bag Messenger Satchel Rxxwt6 or call 512.669.8999 to learn more.
Business Shoulder Coffee function Dark Canvas Grey ZONE Leather Horse bag Bag Satchel Vintage Crazy Single Multi Messenger S Men Mi Hermana’s Keeper Toolkit Contains:
- Literature review of why system-involved Latina youth need attention.
- ZONE Canvas Satchel Coffee bag Horse Shoulder Single Business function Vintage Grey S Messenger Crazy Dark Men Bag Leather Multi Details on our research methodology and case examples.
- 9 program and system level recommendations.
- Canvas S Single Bag Business ZONE Satchel Horse Coffee Messenger function Grey Crazy Dark Men Multi bag Shoulder Vintage Leather A checklist of action steps to apply each recommendation.
- Targeted resources to support implementation.
A Sample of Findings & Recommendations
- For effective intervention case management services should be provided for the whole family.
- Cross-generational programming helps to instill values in Latina youth.
- Impactful services are those that value respect and teach respectful practices.
- Staff trained in a trauma-informed framework are essential for this demographic
Funded by The NoVo Foundation in partnership with the National Girls Initiative (NGI) “Advancing the Needs of Girls” Innovation Awards–a collaborative effort between the American Institutes for Research and the National Crittenton Foundation with funding from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP).